MICHEL(Mike)FRANTZ MOLAIRE QUALIFICATIONS
Senior Research Associate Chemist Senior materials, formulation and coating scientist with extensive interdisciplinary experience spanning project leadership, materials research, process development, OEM sales, business analysis and planning.
- Strong analytical thinking leading to quick problem diagnosis and creative, practical solutions.
- Proven project leader successful in developing novel materials, formulations and processes for several products.
- Prolific inventor holding 57 US Patents. Author of numerous scientific publications and presentations.
- Project leadership
- Formulation development
- Creative problem solver
- Nano-size pigment dispersions
- Polymeric materials
- Material compatibility Taguchi methods,
- Blocked isocyanate systems,
- Robustness testing of digital printers,
- Crosslinkable urethanes
- Photoreceptor formulation and development,
- Sol-gel overcoats
- Infrared sensitive pigment for electrophotography
- Molecular glasses
- Electrophotographic transfer materials
- Coating technology
- Free-volume effects in imaging systems
- UV curing systems