Michel (Mike) Molaire
MICHEL(Mike)FRANTZ MOLAIRE QUALIFICATIONS
Senior Research Associate Chemist Senior materials, formulation and coating scientist with extensive interdisciplinary experience spanning project leadership, materials research, process development, OEM sales, business analysis and planning.
- Strong analytical thinking leading to quick problem diagnosis and creative, practical solutions.
- Proven project leader successful in developing novel materials, formulations and processes for several products.
- Prolific inventor holding 57 US Patents. Author of numerous scientific publications and presentations.
- Project leadership
- Formulation development
- Creative problem solver
- Nano-size pigment dispersions
- Polymeric materials
- Material compatibility Taguchi methods,
- Blocked isocyanate systems,
- Robustness testing of digital printers,
- Crosslinkable urethanes
- Photoreceptor formulation and development,
- Sol-gel overcoats
- Infrared sensitive pigment for electrophotography
- Molecular glasses
- Electrophotographic transfer materials
- Coating technology
- Free-volume effects in imaging systems
- UV curing systems